sarcastic animation jam! entry sarcastic animation jam! entry

Wasn't very funny until I died at the last 2 seconds

sohoshuffle responds:

glad I added that joke then!

Koalas Ep2: Enter Laveda Koalas Ep2: Enter Laveda

Good art, Lip sync was pretty bad, it looked like the mouth shapes were layered at points, but if you fix that the animation would be pretty good. Although for the dialogue, I just couldn't take 15 minutes of it. after 10 minutes I was kinda done. I feel like these characters could be pretty good in some stories.

SvenReyter responds:

I know it's way too long for what it is.
The lip syncing is actually pretty good initially, but when I rended the whole edit together in Vegas the mouths blur pretty bad. I didn't notice as bad on my tv, but on the wmv it's really noticeable. The next video I'm going to try a higher fps. Thanks.

Sleepycast animated #1 Sleepycast animated #1

Haha, nice choice of audio, nice editing, all you need is some backgrounds and shading would be nice.

duffosaur responds:

thanks for that i will try and add some in my next one

Kawaii Kitten's School Life (FANIME) EP3 Kawaii Kitten's School Life (FANIME) EP3

Voices are pretty good. Good base for the art, but because the animation lacks detail, add more detail to the art.

InusTrash responds:

Thanks for the critique! But this series isn't anywhere near my full potential. This is a joke series

PBG's dream city PBG's dream city

Lipsync needs improvement. Try keyframe caddy. Audio quality is meh. Hit file-publish settings-then crank the audio quality to max. Otherwise this wasn't notable, but keep practicing.

Edwin's Cat - Outing Edwin's Cat - Outing

Pretty good. Needs more movement.

Napkin Disaster Napkin Disaster

Okay story. Not very funny. Seems like there was almost too much detail. Lipsync could be better.

Geremicartoons responds:

Yea, the lipsync could use we work, and yea it took a lot of time to do it and I didn't even think to make some funny lines. But thanks for the feedback!! I'll try improving on more of my cartoons

Sleepy Cast Animated: Wife troubles Sleepy Cast Animated: Wife troubles

fantastically animated. Only thing, hit file, publish settings, and crank the audio quality to max. It will make you animations sound like they're professional quality.

8bitblitz responds:

yeaaa I keep getting flak on the audio, which I apologize for. That was a HUGE mistake : (

Nonsense Island (Scratch Design Studio) Nonsense Island (Scratch Design Studio)

Please. For the love of god. Download Adobe Flash. Pirate it for all I care. Your animations will be so much better. I used to animate in scratch, Flash is infinitely better.

LachlanInc responds:

But I don't have enough money. Besides, I saw a few videos on how to use Flash and it is just tooooooo complicated for me.

Fallout Multiplayer Fallout Multiplayer

Use Swivel and convert it to a video file. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

Mikeburnfire responds: